Khloe's Lips Are Sealed

Khloe Kardashian says she tries to keep her opinions to herself when it comes to the marriages of others, especially her family. She will not be giving out advice until newlywed Kim asks for her opinion. With her own marriage she has learned to keep things between herself and husband, Lamar (LAMMY! as she would say in that voice we all know so well). She says, "I've learned with me and my husband, we keep things to ourselves and work it out with each other and it works out better. When you get opinions from every friend, you get so much BS thrown in so I try not to give advice unless I'm asked."


I think Khloe might have hit the nail on the head with this one. We have seen her getting in the middle of Kim and Kris's business before especially throughout Kim's Fairytale Wedding episode. Sometimes meddling in another couple's business does nothing but harm and forces even more stress upon the couple.

Do you agree? Is the best advice sometimes no advice at all?

Khloe's Lips Are Sealed Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: campos