Daily News

Kim & Kris Meet Up
Kim Kardashian flew out to Minnesota to see Kris Humphries this weekend. Guess it is time for the two to talk... (She is seen on the picture to the right outside of his home.) News is Kris has been laying low since the divorce and Kim was in Austrailia promoting the Kardashian Kollection. Kim released the latest statement describing her emotions regarding the engagement and marriage. "I love with all of my heart and soul. I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people."


The Royal Home
So where have the royal couple decided to settle down? Prince William and Kate Middleton will be the newest occupants of  Kensington Palace in 2013. Apparently the palace is currently used by the Historic Royal Palaces charity as offices, classrooms, storage and a public exhibition which will end in September 2012. After the exhibit closes the palace will be remodeled before it is fit for royalty.
   
pic.twitter.com/VPRHkhhN
Brody's Bar Battle
Brody Jenner sticking up for his girlfriend Avril Lavigne ended with having a glass bottle smashed in his face. Word is that Avril got into an altercation with a female at the Hollywood Roosevelt and Brody tried to break it up. The night ended in the hospital where Brody got stitched up. His tweets over the course of the night went from "Having the best night with the love of my life @AvrilLavigne so happy right now!! .. #Movember CRUSH!! haha" (and included the pic to the right) to "Interesting Saturday night... Just got of the hospital with a new scar on my face.. Charges/chargers!!!"





Daily News Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: campos