Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce


Ryan Seacrest's latest tweet puts the rumors to rest! Kim filed for divorce this morning due to "irreconcilable differences." Kim reveals, "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage. I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."


I don't want to say told you so, but I always knew this marriage was not going to last. Granted we only know Kris from the Keeping Up with the Kardashians, but I was never a fan of his. What I cannot get over is that they were only married for 72 DAYS (8/20/11-10/31/11) and spent $10 million on the ceremony. If my calculations are correct that is $13,900 per day that they were married. Wow, all that planning for nothing.
In any case I can't help but think back to the E! Fairytale Wedding episodes in which Khloe was always so skeptical of the engagement/marriage- for good reason. It's a good thing she was questioned the way she did and forced Kim to sign a prenup and protect their brand. After all, sister knows best.


Is Kourtney and Kim Take New York going to be all about the divorce now? We'll find out in about a month as it airs on 11/27!

Are you surprised at all? Do you think it was planned by momager Kris as a big publicity stunt?

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: campos