Kim Kardashian's Statement


There's a rule among girls that however long you are in a relationship you are allowed half of that to complain, cry, and grieve your loses to your besties or anyone else who will listen. With that being said, I feel as though I am allowed to talk about this divorce half as long as I talked about the wedding. We spent all summer blogging and obsessing over the details, so I at the very least get the week to discuss this bomb thats been dropped.


Kim released a statement yesterday on her blog entitled "A Message To My Fans". The message thanked fans for the support they have given her during this difficult time. Upon hearing this news Monday and was a little shocked and just had so many questions. I admit I have my doubts over the legitimacy of this marriage/divorce but it looks like we may never know the truth. Everyone in the Kardashian Klan is sticking to the story, Kim made a mistake and this is a very hard time for everyone. So looks like we'll have to take this at face value.

The message goes on to say, "First and foremost, I married for love. I can’t believe I even have to defend this. I would not have spent so much time on something just for a TV show! I share so much of my life on a reality show, that contemplating whether to even film my wedding was a tough decision to make, and maybe it turned out to not be the smartest decision. But it’s who I am! We filmed Kourtney giving birth, Khloe getting married, break ups, make ups, our best moments and our worst moments. These were all real moments. That’s what makes us who we are. We share, we give, we love and we are open!"

I give them credit. At the end of the day, they give us what they want, which is them letting us into pretty much 100% of their lives. These aren't your typical celebrities who are famous for acting on TV and in the movies and then get to shut the media out as much as possible to have a "normal life". The Kardashians are famous for showing us every part of their life and have made millions and millions of dollars for doing so, so I guess they're doing something right.

Kim also claims she just got carried away with everything, and despite thinking she was making a mistake was too afraid to hurt a lot of people. So with all of that being said, cut the girl some slack. Whether this was all a publicity stunt and all for E! and the TV show oh well. And if Kim really just made one fat mistake she's human. No matter how involved E! was in making this divorce happen, I think the bottom line is Kris didn't play by Kim's rules. Whether it was the partying with other girls, arguing with her about anything under the sun, or if he wasn't down to follow E!'s rules we'll never know. But Kim wasn't taking it and look where it left Kris: in the dust.

So lets just be honest with ourselves. No matter what happens we all know when the new season of "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" we're all going to be tuning in. At the end of her statement Kim says "I’m sorry if I have hurt anyone, but my dad always told me to follow my heart and I believe now that I really am." So now we just have to wait and see what happens.

Kim Kardashian's Statement Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: campos